Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tomorrow is the day !

yes ! tomorrow is the day we gonna make it .. no matter how hard to try , no matter how many times we'll fall , we will stand up back ! even if 1000 kg load on our back .. we surely will not give up ! .this time we gonna enjoy and full fill our precious spring time of youth , we fall, we get up, we learn , we fall again we get up again we learn again .. that's all it takes ! 
insyaallah all will be alright . may allah guide us , aminn



A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. -rock lee-

"I don't care who I have to fight... 
If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death...
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death... 
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death...
and if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death!
Even if I'm torn to shreds...I'll find a way to take Sasuke back!" - Naruto Uzumaki

Comrade  !!  set the sail .... we gonna off the shore... !